Costs *Free delivery eParcel Standard on purchases over $149 (Only available for small items such: Ink Bottles, Refillable Cartridges and Sublimation Papers). For printers, and heavy items such heat presses you must select the indicated shipping at the checkout page (The product will be shipped by InkTec's prefferred courier method. Or you can contact us before placing your order and organise your own shipping method). For all other items, options are available at the checkout page and all shipping costs are calculated on the weight or cubic dimensions of your order.Same-Day DispatchAll orders placed before 11am AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 11am AEST will be dispatched the next business day.
*For custom items such Sublimation printers (custom setups), the dispatch can take up to 2 business days after your order as we need to custom install our Continuous ink system on the equipment. This way we can guarantee that you're going to have a brand new equipment with our custom setup sent to you.Delivery TimesAs a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 3 business days, whilst it could take up to 7+ business days for more remote areas.
For printers, heat presses and heavy items, we may use Sendle
or any other InkTec preferred method available and delivery times can take 1 to 10+ business days depending the region and availability . If you prefer to choose a different courier company, please contact us first for a proper quoting.
Currently the following shipping options are available at checkout:
eParcel Express (Up to 3KG Australia Wide)
eParcel Standard (Up to 21kg Australia Wide)
- *Free Shipping over $149 for small and lightweight items ( eParcel Standard).
On receipt of goods, the Customer shall inspect the said Goods and determine whether or not they satisfy the customer's order. If the Customer has reason to allege that any of the goods are not in accordance with the Customer's order then the Customer shall advise InkTec.com.au immediately by e-mail or phone.
Permission to Return and to Receive Credit
We will accept return of merchandise ONLY IF IN SALEABLE CONDITION and notification is within 7 days of receipt. We will Issue Credit to your account or Credit Card in Australian dollars. For unwanted merchandise, the cost of return shipping shall be the responsibility of the customer.
Orders despatched from our warehouse require a signature upon receipt of the goods. However, an ATL (authority to leave) may be requested. Please note that InkTec cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to the goods should an ATL be requested. Also note that an ATL is by request on each delivery. There is no blanket ATL for any customer.
- Goods must not be returned for any reason whatsoever unless authorised by a representative of the Company.
- When so authorised, the Customer will be provided with a Returned Merchandise Authority number (RMA). The RMA will refer only to those particular Goods that the Customer has alleged to be at fault at the time of notifying InkTec.
- Returned goods will only be accepted for re-stocking if they are free of any markings, undamaged and sealed.
- The RMA # must appear on the address side of the package otherwise the Goods may not be accepted and may be returned to the Customer in which case the Customer will be liable for subsequent freight costs. InkTec's representative will advise by what method the Goods are to be returned. The Customer will be liable for any freight charges for any Goods returned by any other method not authorised by InkTec or its representatives.
- Goods returned for re-stocking due to a customer no longer requiring those goods or "change of mind" will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee and must be returned at the customers expense. The procedure as listed above must be followed.
- When returning goods due to there being a defect or a warranty claim a full and detailed description of the problem should be provided.
- In addition, an invoice number that relates to the purchase of the item requiring an RMA must be provided so that the correct invoice is credited.